Can I get hiv this way?

Okay so a couple weeks ago. I was peeing at a friends house, and a little bit got on the toilet seat. So I took a some toilet paper to wipe it off. But it looked like there was some blood or something red on the toilet seat, not my own. I'm not sure if the blood or what ever it was dry or not. I might have had a cut on the area or not, but I don't remember. Anyway, I'm worried. And the freaking site that I posted the original question is freaking down so I can't go back and freaking check. anyway, Could the small bit of blood gone though the toilet paper and gotten into a cut if there was one and get hiv from it? It was .25 to .5 inch in diameter when the blood was dried... I'd guess it was even smaller in diameter when it was wet.

Your HIV-acquisiton risk is completely nonexistent. However, I do hope you've learned one very important lesson from this anxiety-provoking episode: Always lift the seat before you pee!

Please, Help me, I need orientation.
Does my cat think I have HIV?: Take Three!