Postive result????Pink window

Hi Dr Bob,

I hate to ask but I just can¡t, I try to call the doctor to check but it already after office hour. After my INVALID orasure test, I tested another time of orasure and was negative. I was not convinced and tested another time of fingerprick rapid test, the doc told me it is negative as there no bar in the patient window (although the whole window look a little red) and a red bar in the test window (background is also red window). Today I went to do another rapid fringerprick test and negative but both the windows (patient and test windows) were white, except there was a bar in the test window. I didn¡t notice and think of anything except in my mind I wanted to write to thank you and make a donation. However, when I did more searches in the Internet, I found out that my first fingerprick was actually POSITVE!!! Since there is visible red colour on the window, it is classfy as positive result? I didn¡t know if because it was only 10 min and the blood had not flow finished! I am very scared again. Am I positive? And my last fingerprick test was a faked negative???!!! Should I do another test???? Please help me!!

Regards, Bird Shit

Hello Bird Shit Guy,

No matter how many times you ask, no matter how many times you test, and no matter how many times you freak yourself out, it doesn't change the reality of the situation. You are HIV negative. I just can't way it any plainer or more straightforwardly than that.

Should you do another test? No, of course not. You should, however, consider making an appointment with a psychiatrist. It's becoming painfully obvious that you are having difficulty believing the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative.

cum in chicken wing dip
2nd part of question