cum in chicken wing dip

Hi Doc

I recently went to a restaurant and for starters had Chicken Strips and Ranch Sauce dip. I suffer from OCD and got worried when I dipped my chicken strip into the Ranch Sauce and took a bite, as I did this I cut the inner part of my mouth and it bled. I got worried when I thought that someone may have cummed in the sauce and got into my cut. Can hiv be transmitted this way? Should I be worried or get tested? Thanks in advance. Andy

Hello Andy,

Your OCD is "O-O-C" (out of control). Your fears are irrational and unwarranted. Time to put the McNuggets down and to see your OCD doctor. If you don't have one, you need one!

hiv and oral sex plz
Postive result????Pink window