HelpMe!!!!!

i hav 3 questions. the first question is that can u get hiv from your own dried cum on your underwear? the second is that i rubbed the inside of my dick with my u derwear (dont ask me y) and i wanted to kno if i am going to get hiv? And last is that can my brother get hiv from wearing my cum stained underwear? plz answer a thnx!

Can you get HIV from your own dried spunk in your tighty-whities??? Oh my. Tell me you're no more than 13-years-old. Please tell me you're no more than 13 years old. No. You cannot get HIV from your own cum, dried or not. You can't give yourself a sexually transmitted disease you don't have! That would be like giving yourself 1,000 dollars when you don't have 1,000 dollars to give. Impossible, right? If course right!

The answer to this question is the same as #1 above.

No. Your brother cannot get HIV from wearing your spunked-up boxer briefs. No way. No how! However, I must say that the idea your brother is wearing your sticky, jizz-stained Fruit of the Looms is really rather distasteful!

Am I crazy or are these doctors cookoo for cocopuffs
Risk associated with taking an Oral Rapid HIV Test