Am I crazy or are these doctors cookoo for cocopuffs

Okay, I had asked this question to you three times, and you didn't answer, so I asked other experts, and three (university sperm specialist and two ob/gyns) indicated that I was right that soap and water does kill sperm - strips cell membranes off sperm, whereas, these two were rather uncertain.

Yikes, this uncertainty is killing me. By way of context, my "stranger/friend" masturbated, he went and washed his hands with soap and water thoroughly, and then came back and fingered me to orgasm, now would there be any semen left on his hands be dead? I'm fearful of being infected.

See what these dudes had to say in the attached link, and what are your thoughts does soap and water kill sperm

http://www.managingcontraception.com/qa/questions.php?questionid=3492

Will donate, I promise, Please, please, (pretty please) answer

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your unwarranted worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative and should put your fears permanently to rest, where they belong.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying. You're fine, OK?

Is this a real risk or extreme paranoia? Worried about homeless man...Get PEP?
HelpMe!!!!!