Feb 7, 2010
I am still having symptoms after 2 years of my encounter with 7 negative hiv test out from the window period the last were in Dec. 2009 1 month a go, 1. Is there anything that could be delaying a postive test. 2. Could the test show negative but I am postive. 3.With all the symptoms that I am having if I was postive wouldn't the test be postive. I ve heard that it make take 10 years before hiv show up on the a test.4. Is that true. Thanks for your answers
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Nope! You are definitively and conclusively HIV negative.
2. Nope! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.
3. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Trust your test results.
4. Is it true that it may take 10 years before HIV shows up on a test? Nope! Of course not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.