perisistent symptoms

I am still having symptoms after 2 years of my encounter with 7 negative hiv test out from the window period the last were in Dec. 2009 1 month a go, 1. Is there anything that could be delaying a postive test. 2. Could the test show negative but I am postive. 3.With all the symptoms that I am having if I was postive wouldn't the test be postive. I ve heard that it make take 10 years before hiv show up on the a test.4. Is that true. Thanks for your answers

1. Nope! You are definitively and conclusively HIV negative.

2. Nope! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

3. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Trust your test results.

4. Is it true that it may take 10 years before HIV shows up on a test? Nope! Of course not.

Is it criminal negligence?
HIV Exposure Questions-Help me to understand (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV OR STD, 2010)