am i at risk? Please help so I can get some rest...

hey there.. I worked in the massage business for 2 months and always always used a condomn..i got out of it now..my worry is when I would used 2 get them hard and put the condomn on then give a bj..im worried that if they had any precum on their member while I was touching it and it came on my hand then on the condomn that m putting on them..then when im giving the bj am i at risk of anything??im not even sure if it can get transmitted like that from hand to condomn to mouth??please let me know..

It's refreshing to hear from someone on the other end of the rub-and-tug business rather than the usual clueless, guilt-ridden, married clients getting a happy ending rubdown!

Your worries (like so many of the clients') are unwarranted. The chance of HIV traveling from a pre-cumming tallywhacker to a masseur's hand, then on to a condom, and then into the mouth during a happy-ending penis popsicle blowjob is so remote that it's essentially nonexistent. As always, if you're worried, you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, but the results would unquestionably be negative.

Be well. Congratulations on staying safe in your previous profession (that includes safety not only for you but also for your clients).

Big Weenie Guy
Saint to Sinner Part VI