General following question - Third donation is on the way

Hi Dr. Bob, Thanks for answering my previous two questions. I am giving the URL of my previous question http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Thanks/Q203421.html . I donated twice and got your letter , CD and im very happy.. After a brief condom break incident with a tranny while on top , i got tested on 2 , 4 weeks by lab corp and 6 , 14 weeks by homeaccess and everything came negative. You advised me to WOO HOO and ive been doing that. But at 2nd week while taking elisa at labcorp i also took a cbc test and everything came in normal range.. Today i went for my general checkup with my physician and he ordered a CBC..( Please note i never disclosed my past HIV panic with anybody.My doctor doesnt know. I left that nightmare in the past and going happy with new life).. Today i found minor variations in todays results. I am pasting them below. Please advice me are these HIV related..Do i need another test after my last test 14 weeks negative homeaccess... ( my incident happened in may and i took my last test in august)

1) Neutrphil % - 60 in may and 42 now( flagged as High)
2) Monicyte % - 7 in may and 14 now( flagged as High)
3) Eosinophil % - 4 in may and 6 now( flagged as High)
4) Monocyte count - 0.5 in may and 0.9 now ( flagged as High) Without knowing my past HIV panic , my doctor said minor variations do happen... Shall i go ahead without thinking about HIV again? I will donate , not for your answer , but for a letter with your signature :-)

Namaste, Manu

Hello Manu,

Welcome back to the forum, even though you are continuing to express concern over an illness you do not have! CBC results can not be used to diagnose, suggest or rule out HIV infection! Nothing in your recent CBC is worrisome for or suggestive of serious illness, including HIV. (Most likely it reveals some mild predisposition toward allergy.) I agree with your doctor: Mild variations in CBC results are common.

Your repeatedly negative HIV test results out to 14 weeks are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able!

Thanks for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated.

Continue to be well and stay well.

Thanks Bob.... Donation is on the way Aug 19, 2009

Hi Dr.Bob,

First of all thank you very much for the support you gave to people like me. I didnt post any question before... I followed all the previously answered questions and relieved my anxiety in the most stressful stage of my life. Im 25 years old , completed graduation last year and got a good job with handsome payment in computer industry...everything looked so happy till 14 weeks back.. 14 weeks back i met a tranny online. i met her after few days and we started sex..when i was on the top unfortunately condom broke ..i was inside for few seconds.. she realized immediately changed the condom , but i didnt go for penetration but she finished oral.. she assured me that shez 100% clean , but my anxiety increased day by day...i got tested on 2 , 4 weeks ( labcorp) , 6 weeks , 14 weeks ( homeaccess)... tested for stds on 3 week and everything came negative...in these 14 weeks i regularly followed your answers here and relieved my anxiety... I will send my donation now ( please provide me URL )... Now my attitude towards life got completely changed... i decided to do some voluntary/charity work related to hiv/aids awareness and workshops... i live in bay area.. so if i see anything related to hiv/aids awareness/ charity i will surely join... I also keep on donating your foundation whenever i get excess money.... again i can see the world colorful... but my sexual drive again started to pump... i decided to take some counseling to reduce my sexual drive until i get married ..im going to take appointment with a counselor tomorrow... You reminded me a line in bhagadwad gita .." when you are in real need god will send his messenger in any form and save you...i feel you are gods messenger.. thanx again Bob.. Again i can start working for my bright future.... remember Bob , i will become a CEO for a big company in future and start making big donations and big helps for your foundation :D.. I just want to hear few words from you Bob..( even though i know the answer) please tell me ... Am i negative after the 14 weeks home access negative test? can I Woo Hoo... can I start living happily like i did 14 weeks before....(please say YES :-) )

Namaste, Manu

Hello Manu,

Thank you for your very kind comments and donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 14 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well. Namaste!

small followup question - donation is on the way Oct 31, 2009

Hi Bob,

You have answered my previous question http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Thanks/Q203421.html my only concern in syphilis.. Is an RDR test at 3 weeks for syphilis is conclusive? The reason i asked STD question in aids forum is , i heard syphilis increases HIV transmission by 4 fold. If i need to take one more test for syphilis , should i take one more test for hiv at 6 month mark or is my 3 month test is conclusive?

just like my previous question , im donating now.. Namaste

The rapid plasma reagin (RPR) will begin to be detected within a few weeks of exposure; however, it is recommended to wait three months from the last possible exposure for a definitively accurate test result.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Hi Dr.Bob,

Namaste, Manu

Hello Manu,

Be well. Stay well. Namaste!

re: don't be scared
hiv testing of blood 1988