please, pick my e mail, I WILL DONATE !!!

About 3 weeks, i had sex with an asian sex worker, it was like 2 minutes...to make a long story short, she had her period and i got it a little bit blood on my pubic hair and testicles' region(I'm Shaved). I had a condom on but I wanted to know what my chances of contracting aids would be? I was washing the blood off with soap and water avoiding the top of my penis contacting water. When I got home, I washed it again with hydrogen peroxide .what are the chances I contracted HIV via the blood on my pubic skin/hair region and also the chance of contracting HIV via me washing with water and soap, I'm afraid some of the water mixed with blood got onto the top of my penis. Please help doctor Robert. Thank you so much, and I will donate.

OK! OK! I'll pick you!

Since your wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am only lasted two minutes, there is no reason for you to try to make your "long story short." It wasn't all that long to begin with!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming the skin on your scrotum and pubic area was intact and you have not had a herpes outbreak in that area. HIV cannot permeate intact skin, (unless there has been a previous herpetic outbreak in that area). Your fears about blood, soap and water contacting your urethra are unwarranted. Protected sex really is protected, assuming the latex or polyurethane condom was used properly and did not fail (break). So relax Max. You're fine! OK?

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are and will always be free of HIV!

Be well. Stay well.

Archives no help for this testing question
Skin Abcess (Worried)