Hi, here is my question...

I'll be donating by mail because because i feel like crap for those that dont have money for hiv treatment. I have found some info in the archives but its kind of confusing to me this whole medical thing. Can a hospital treated pneumonia affect the accuracy of an hiv test? Thanks doctor Bob.

No, neither pneumonia nor pneumonia treatment, whether in the hospital or elsewhere, would affect the accuracy of an HIV test. Hopefully that clears up any confusion!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. Your gift will help provide life-sustaining antiretrovirals to those in need. Great cosmic karma is headed your way for your generosity and compassion.

Be well.

lifestyles of the poor and ashamed
Risks associated with encounters and certain factors