lifestyles of the poor and ashamed

Compair yourself to the church...

people pray to you, confess their sins, donate (or promise to), and go away feeling comforted if not absolved. Instead of asking their jilted lovers for forgiveness, people ask you. Do you do weddings too? Straight weddings? If I ever find an amatuer hooker worthy of salary employment, I'll keep you in mind for tieing the noose.

AIDS is preventable, but not curable. So is guilt. Funny coincidence, as they both grow inside us fueled by our defenses, often sparked by intimacy. Seriously... how much do you want to do a wedding ceremony (HIV-, hetero? as are most of your readers, I should say respondants).

Sorry, no weddings until we have marriage equality for all, so that all loving couples, gay or straight, are allowed to march down the aisle for their "happily-ever-after" or their "miserable-until-divorce" or whatever.

latest news about HIV
Hi, here is my question...