oral insertive

Hello Doctor Bob First of all I want to thank you for this site and for many encouraging answers. But let me tell my story which make my life a nightmare. I had unprotected oral sex with a prostitute at the end of November. One contact which lasted 1 or 2 minutes. I was drunk and it was the first time I've ever done such things. I am 43, married with two children, have a social position and I'm realizing that I can loose everything. After two days I had the first symptoms: frequent urination and pressure on bledder. I took antibiotics for 5 days but I've continued to drink in the evenings. I've made urine analysis after 2 weeks and microscopic hematuria was found. Ultrasound and x-ray examination confirmed the presence of kidney stones (coincidence that helps me justifying in front of my wife). I have told the doctor my incident and he gave me 2 x 500mg azythromicine in a single dosage. After another 2 weeks, during Christmas and winter holidays, I was fine but at almost 6 weeks after the exposure I started to urinate again frequently and to have small groin pains and pressure on bledder. I was tested with Staphilococus aureus after urethral secretion analysis. I took Zinat (cefuroxime) for ten days and this problem seems to be solved.. I had an Elisa test at 52 days (7 week) and I was negative. During this period I had a few symptoms which can be associated with ARS (like night sweats) but I associate them with my deep anxiety.The thing that I'm concerned is a mild groin pain and a joint pain in the inguinal area (only on the left side-I don't believe my inguinal nodes are swollen) which started after 7 weeks and stills bother me. I have read a lot of material on your forum but Im still concerned about the possibility of taking HIV from that sex worker (young girl) taking into consideration that she transmitted me something but I dont know what. I didnt realize at that time that I could take HIV from oral sex, I was concerned only to the fact that she was smoking before she took my penis in her mouth and I believe she still had some smoke in her mouth when started. I didnt find any signs of blood on my penis and I didnt have afterwards purulent urethritis or other urethral secretions as in other STD. Can be an Elisa test affected by the fact I was on the 3rd day of medication (cephuroxine)? I believe my immune system is not so good taking into consideration that I used to drink everydays for some years, I have fatty liver disease (due to alcohool I believe), gastritis and duodenitis, arthrozis and kidney stones. Can all of these affected my Elisa test? I know that I have to be tested again at 3 months but I wanted to tell somebody my problem. Please answer me. Sorry for my English. Definitely, donations have to be made to this foundation. I wish you all my best. Bolzano

Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV acquisition.

"Symptoms" that begin two days after an HIV exposure would not be related to HIV infection, as the symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome general manifest themselves two to three weeks (not days) after HIV primary infection.

Antibiotics do not affect the validity of HIV tests or change the duration of the window period.

Fatty liver, alcohol abuse, gastritis, duodenitis, arthritis and kidney stones would not affect the result or validity of HIV-antibody tests.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test remains negative.

Thank You So Much Dr. Bob -- I Love You ,,, And Your Work... PLEASE GET TO ME QUICKLY (CASUAL CONTACT, 2010)
latest news about HIV