The FENGSHUI BOOK IS NOT ALWAYS.....(SIGNS FROM HEAVEN 2010-ENHANCED VERSION) (BURD TURDS AS HIV SIGN FROM HEAVEN... AGAIN, 2010)

Hi Dr Bob, ¡Wrong! (Continue from the title) I consult my FENGSHUI book and selected a date to do my HIV rapid test, which was supposed to be on the Feb 1(any other dates before that is not too good for me), However I got too incredibly anxious after my 84th day mark and did a test on the 85th. I knew something bad might happen but my anxiety got the better of me! I know I am superstitious but some things we just got to believe. My first ORASURE rapid test was INVALID/indeterminate (no bands). Thinking back and reading the informative archives in this website, the test might not be administered properly, as I remember the Doc only swabbed 2 times to get my oral fluid! However, I though he should be experienced enough to conduct the test since my first HIV test at 6 weeks was done by him as well, and that time he did swab the upper and lower gums. After 10 min, he ask me to go to his office and told him my test kit got some problem and told me THIS ONLY HAPPEN ONCE in the past and mine was the 2nd! Then, I was freaked out and confused, he said the kit could be faulty or the sample might not enough. My FENSHUI book was right, as this was not my day after all :( Dear Dr. BOB, I know I am a nuisance and frankly I do feel extremely digested by my behavior of keep asking stupid questions and wasting your time. Here please accept my sincere apology and hope the rest of the worrying guys can forgive me. I promise these will be my last set of questions on this issue so please help me and I promise with or without reply, I shall donate. My questions are;

1) It is NORMAL to have INVALID HIV orasure test? So if an indeterminate HIV test (ELISA) is not NORMAL (got this statement from Dr BOB¡s reply in the archives). So is an indeterminate/invalid test ORASURE test, the same as indeterminate ELISA test? What are the mostly likely reasons for an INDETERMINATE/INVALID ORASURE TEST? 2) In the case of ORASURE, we can consider the possibility of faulty kit, not properly administered test procedures, and acute infection period, other recent viruses infection other than HIV, etc, YES or NO? so Could the Orasure kit cause INVALID/indeterminate results more likely due to faulty kit or improper procedures rather than during servo conversion, or cross interferences between recent viruses (other than HIV) infection as in the case of indeterminate ELISA test? 3) But in the case of ELISA, which was conducted by traditional equipment, the tendency for equipment failure and improper test procedures are less likely and so an INDETERMINATE result is therefore not NORMAL as compare to INDETERMINATE ORASURE test. Am I right?? So having an INVALID/INDETERMINATE orasure test is MORE likely than INDETERMINATE ELISA test and more likely due to improper testing procedures and faulty kits? YES OR NO? 4) Have you experienced a lot of cases in your clinic? (I hope to know if I am not alone). What happen to these people, get tested 3 months later(6mth window)? 5) Correct me if I am wrong, the reason why I am persistent in my INVALID test is, I am worry I am at the verge of servocoverting C I doubt it as it had been already 3 months and antibody should already been there to cause a positive result! Or could I be a late servocoverter of poor immune response? 6) Is my fingerprick test VALID after ONLY 10mins? The doc said it was fine and I left the office, will the test line reappeared? They can¡t contact me since it was anonymous? 7) I have done 4 tests in 3 months. 6 weeks-1st ORASURE NEGATIVE, 85 days- 2nd ORASURE- INVALID(NO BANDS APPEARED), 85 days- 3rd ORASURE NEGATIVE, 85 days +2hours C 4th Fingerprick test (DETERMINE HIV 1/2)-NEGATIVE. I really wish to move on and all I wish for is that I should discontinue further testing that might caused more concerns and stress, can I get a SIGNATURE WOOHOO approval from my handsome Dr BOB? Can I forget all about it and stop testing and shouted ¡®WOOHOO¡ big big time?

Please help and god blesses you and Steve! Have a terrific day ahead too! I wonder if you wake up very early? Because I got your past reply in the late afternoon and it should be roughly 5am in the US? Do you sleep??? Hehhe. Anyway, please stay happy (I know you will) and keep up on your good work. You are simply awesome!

Regards, Bird Shit GUY with a bag full of SHIT

Hello again Bird-Turd-Guy,

What do you mean you feel "digested?" Did someone swallow you?

I'm going to hold you to your word that these are your last questions!

It's important to note that "no bands" is not an indeterminate test, but rather an invalid test! There is a big difference!

Now on to your last questions:

Invalid tests are not "normal," but they do occur. The first thing to do to resolve the situation is repeat the test!

Late seroconverter/poor immune system? Nope!

No. An invalid test is not an indeterminate test.

No. An ELISAs is either reactive (positive) or nonreactive (negative). Western Blot tests can be indeterminate. Indeterminate refers to the presence of any band pattern that does not meet the criteria for a positive result.

You should always follow the test guidelines. I cannot advise you what would have happened between the 10 and 15 minute time interval. The test should have been read at 15 minutes.

WOO-HOO. Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOO-ing. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted.

I tend to work late, rather than get up early.

INDETERMINATE HIV RESULT( updated EXTRA information with less grammar errors)? (BURD TURDS AS HIV SIGN FROM HEAVEN, 2010) Jan 29, 2010

Hi Dr Bob,

Thank you for being here and I pray to GOD you stay handsome and healthy forever. Hope you remember me the bird shit guy who got 'it' from heaven. I have made 4 donations to date and have received an extra dose good karma from you.Thank you so much!Today is my 85 days post exposure, low risk ( KTV girls suck my nipples, kiss my pimple & lip, and girl got wound with blood stained and might accidentally touch my fresh cut that just caused by another KTV girl). I did the oral quick HIV saliva swab and got an invalid or indeterminate result! I was freaked out as I see from my test kit (no indication of test and control line, only blank with no bands at all after 15min, the doctor say the fluids is not traveling up the kit and throw away the kit!), I immediately do another HIV oralquick test and got a result of ONLY the control line after 15 min!. After 1-2 hours, I subsequently do another rapid test (fingerprick blood test) and was NEGATIVE. I am really freaked out by the first test result. Some questions:

1) Do I need to do additional test/more traditional ELISA blood test or western bolt or could my indetermined result due to any recent exposure (my friend fall down and was hurt one week ago, I help him and accidentally touch his blood, I think my skin is intact, no cut, I think he told me before he has hepatitis, don't know A, B or C but I worry HIV) 2) Am I servocoverting from hepatitis or HIV and the test cannot pick up the TRUE result and therefore indeterminate and the second test and third is a FAKED NEGATIVE, 3)If I am servconverting, I should have the other tests(2nd and 3rd tests) as positive or indeterminate as well right? so that mean the first kit might be faulty? 4)I just taken atacand 8mg and atentolol 25 mg for hypertension and drink a cup of milo, will it affect the result? 5) Can I forget everything and move on and WOO HOO with Dr. BOB approval? 6) 85 days post exposure enough? Please help me, kind Dr Bob

Regards, One eyed Monster

Hi Burd-Turd-Guy,

Medically speaking, no, no further HIV testing is warranted. An invalid/indeterminate result followed by a negative finger-prick rapid test the same day would conclusively indicate a negative HIV test result. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your (unwarranted) worries, you could get an ELISA (and confirmatory Western Blot only if the ELISA is positive). The result would undoubtedly be negative, but if it helps put your irrational fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

No, absolutely not.

3. It's not medically necessary, but repeat testing is always available. (See #1 above.)

4. No, absolutely not.

Yes! Absofrickinlutely! (By the way, Happy Belated Birthday!)

6. Yes.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are "well.")

SIGNS FROM HEAVEN PART II(NEW with added information) (BIRD TURDS AS HIV SIGN FROM HEAVEN, 2009) Nov 21, 2009

Hi Dr Bob,

I have already made a small donation, and I hope it is helpful to the foundation. Please help me as I am really freak out AGAIN! With regard to the last exposure from my previous post as attached in this it:

SIGNS FROM HEAVEN (BIRD TURDS AS HIV SIGN FROM HEAVEN, 2009) Nov 11, 2009 Hi Dr Bob, It is me again ever since my ¡exposure?1 year ago. Then I was lucky to overcome it after I seek comfort from you. I have make 2 donations before and I promise I to make another one soon. I been actively searching for answers these few days in the website and the answers to my questions can be easily found on the many QTND that you have replied. However, I become scared after I have seen ¡®signs?from ¡Heaven? and in need for someone to talk to urgently. Let me begin my story¡Last week, I went to a bar to celebrate my friend last bachelor¡s night. And I got myself few bar girls too. The girls began to lick and suck my nipples (one at each sides) and rub my penis with pants on, but however their hands did try to get into my pant and maybe touch my penis for few seconds! Also one of the girls accidentally scratches me with her shoes or fingernails!!! I shouted and she tries to touch my wound with her hand. These questions are nothing compare to other more ¡®serious?questions that you seen before but to me is it already a big issue (I suspect my OCD is back!) I try to control myself and not to post any message, but last straw came when I got a message from ¡®heaven?immediately the next day after the night out¡I got hit by a bird dropping and got a another dropping on my clothes that I left outside the house after washing on the SAME day!!!! I consider these bad omens and therefore am seeking help from my Angel which is you. Please help me with my summarized questions: 1) Is nipple a mucous membrane that saliva or infected blood can enter in? There is no visible cut on my nipples however, the girl did their jobs and suck really hard 2) If I got a minor scratch from the infected person and an infected person with some fluids, semen, and discharges on their hands touches me, will that be a problem? 3) If I got a pimple on my cheek - no pus but just little inflammation but I can notice a little sticky secretions around the pimple, maybe because I press on it! And if the bar girl kiss on it, will the virus got transmitted? That all! I hope these questions are stupid enough to amuse you more important you can choose to answer them. Last but no least, Thanks you and Wish you stayed happy and healthy forever! Best Regards, One Eye Monster Continue with my question today: I also remember that on that day, a bar girl, let¡s say bar girl ¡®A¡, ride on me on the couch while I was already been scratched on the side of my knee (as explained in previous post a small cut (I can¡t confirm if it is bleeding, didn¡t check, but scab did form after 1 or 2 days) of around 1 cm by 0.4cm made of 3 circular wound) by another bar girl (let¡s say is bar girl ¡®B¡), after she ¡®dismount¡ from me, I notice a small cut on her knee or thigh with some visible blood but I am not sure whether is it fresh or already dried blood. I am worried that if it is a fresh cut with fresh blood, it might have touched my wound (scratched by another bar girl on my knee which may contain little blood since I didn¡t check). I am really very scared and I have no appetite for these few days while on a vacation! Here, I like to ask a few questions: 1) As I was wearing Bermudas on that day, my knee and my legs have chances to get expose to the blood from the cut of the bar girl (the cut was most likely due to accidentally cut from the sharp edges of the coffee table in the room on the same day since I can see some blood, and there might be more than one cut wound since she said she was being cut many times that day from the sharp edges). So can infected blood pass through ¡INTACT¡ skin? 2) I understand HIV can stay in the blood for very long so it is possible for HIV to transmit in this way whether the blood is ¡®wet¡ or ¡®dry¡ already? 3) The cut on her could be fresh and mean there is fresh blood(but maybe only very little) but while she was ¡®riding¡ on me, the twist and turn action could cause her wound area to touch my wound(on my knee, may contain blood too!!) too. And by the time when I saw it, the blood on her cut might already been dried! So in this mode of transmission, can I get infected? I got some sore throat and running nose after 1 week and make me frightened since it still persisted. Moreover, I discovered a single red rash on side of my penis that freaked me out even more although there is not oral sex or whatever on that day. I ONLY have one sex partner, which are my wife and no one else. I saw a doc about it and he told me it is probably not STD but I am still worry as I had a single exposure while being masturbated by a massage girl in the past and she touched the tip of my penis. Please help me angel! Will I be infected???

Best Regards, One Eye Monster

Hello One Eye Monster,

Once again, your problem is OCD, not HIV.

Responding to your specific questions:

No.

Dry blood would not transmit HIV.

No.

My advice is simple:

Level with your wife if you have not already done so. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Get treatment for your OCD. Counseling (psychiatric or psychological) and anti-anxiety medications can be very helpful.

Although there is no medical indication for HIV testing, if my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your (unwarranted) worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but if it helps to put your irrational fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

I'll reprint your original question below.

SIGNS FROM HEAVEN (BIRD TURDS AS HIV SIGN FROM HEAVEN, 2009) Nov 11, 2009

Hi Dr Bob,

It is me again ever since my ¡exposure¡ 1 year ago. Then I was lucky to overcome it after I seek comfort from you. I have make 2 donations before and I promise I to make another one soon. I been actively searching for answers these few days in the website and the answers to my questions can be easily found on the many QTND that you have replied. However, I become scared after I have seen ¡®signs¡ from ¡Heaven¡, and in need for someone to talk to urgently. Let me begin my story¡Last week, I went to a bar to celebrate my friend last bachelor¡s night. And I got myself few bar girls too. The girls began to lick and suck my nipples (one at each sides) and rub my penis with pants on, but however their hands did try to get into my pant and maybe touch my penis for few seconds! Also one of the girls accidentally scratches me with her shoes or fingernails!!! I shouted and she tries to touch my wound with her hand. These questions are nothing compare to other more ¡®serious¡ questions that you seen before but to me is it already a big issue (I suspect my OCD is back!) I try to control myself and not to post any message, but last straw came when I got a message from ¡®heaven¡ immediately the next day after the night out¡I got hit by a bird dropping and got a another dropping on my clothes that I left outside the house after washing on the SAME day!!!! I consider these bad omens and therefore am seeking help from my Angel which is you. Please help me with my summarized questions:

1) Is nipple a mucous membrane that saliva or infected blood can enter in? There is no visible cut on my nipples however, the girl did their jobs and suck really hard 2) If I got a minor scratch from the infected person and an infected person with some fluids, semen, and discharges on their hands touches me, will that be a problem? 3) If I got a pimple on my cheek - no pus but just little inflammation but I can notice a little sticky secretions around the pimple, maybe because I press on it! And if the bar girl kiss on it, will the virus got transmitted?

That all! I hope these questions are stupid enough to amuse you more important you can choose to answer them. Last but no least, Thanks you and Wish you stayed happy and healthy forever!

Best Regards, One Eye Monster

Hello One Eye Monster,

So let me get this straight. You believe you are getting signs from heaven about your possibly being HIV infected, because a bird pooped on your head??? And also a bird pooped on your washed laundry, which was hanging outside. WOWZA. Dude, just how much crazy powder have you been adding to your protein shakes? The higher powers don't send messages with bird poop. They hit you with lightening bolts or meteors. Gosh, everyone knows that, silly boy.

To answer your specific questions:

The nipple is not a mucous membrane.

No.

No.

You state: "I suspect my OCD is back!" I absolutely agree. Except you can leave off the "I suspect" part. I'll post below a few other posts from wacky worried-wells who thought they were getting signs from heaven as well.

C'mon Bob..No more BUSHIT!!! Mar 22, 2006

I have two situations..please help.

1) Oral sex with male (I am female) in June of last year. Last 1 minute, ejaculation, swallowed immediately no oral health problems. Have neven gotten the flu or anything close to it, however 7 weeks later, I got a mild cold (sore throat, congestion, runny nose) for 5 days...was also working at a youth summer camp at the time and 3-4 other people got sick either before or after me. I have lost 20 pounds since december, but was on the south beach diet.

2) Unprotected vaginal sex with a male friend 2x unprotected almost 3 weeks ago. He is actually seperated, this was his first time with another women in 10 years. Wife has never cheated as well. He has never had any symptoms or health problems. Very honest and open, says he is clean. Again, I have no symptoms.

A) Do I need to worry? I am obsessed with this disease and always think God is giving me signs with commericals and ads about it.

Is the fact that I have had no symptoms at all a good sign?

C) If oral sex was a high risk way of getting the disease, wouldn't a lot more people have it (case in point..spring breakers?)

# *You have no idea how much this worries me. I KNOW and can FEEL that I am ok, but it still haunts me. I just want a normal life with my boyfriend and to have a sucessful career in the job I love. Please help me get over this once and for all,

You think God is giving you signs with "commericals" and ads??? Talk about "BUSHIT!" By the way, what's a commerical? And don't you think God just might be just a bit busy with a few more important matters than sending you subliminal messages via Preparation H commercials??? For instance, doesn't he have to commune daily with Dubya to advise him which wrong country to invade next or with Cheney about who he should shoot in the face next?

Bottom line: oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Unprotected vaginal sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. If you've placed yourself at risk, get tested. For HIV, you'll have to wait until the three-month mark, as tests taken prior to that are not considered definitive. If you "just want a normal life" without all the worry, use condoms. It really is just that simple.

hiv 2 research Jun 13, 2006

i am worried this guy i shared bleached needles with who was hiv+ was secretly hiv2+ and didn't specify. i have been hiv1 neg 23 times, and it has been three years since i was on drugs.now that i've done hiv1 to death, i'm onto hiv2.i have researched some more. this guy i was with got tested monthly; viral load and t-cells.but one website said they can't test viral load in hiv2, and another said they could. do you know if these signs point to him having hiv2 or hiv1? i can't remember the medications he was on,they all sound the same.i might actually kill myself if i can't let this go, it's been hiv hell for 3 years,but whenever i get tested i also get suicidal and at least hurt myself. he was infected in 1990, around when there were 10 confirmed cases in his state.i have no idea if he hung around with people from west africa or not, but he worked on a fishing boat, which could be a bad omen.i keep seeing liscense plates that have a P and a T(God saying, "positive... two")please help me doctor, as you help SO many others.thank YOU for doing great work for all of us.

You think God is speaking to you in coded license plates??? Gosh, have you seen any with an L and a T lately??? That could stand for Loony Tunes!

Dude, 23 HIV tests??? Which part of HIV negative didn't you understand the first 22 times???

I would say your risk of HIV-2 is nonexistent. You bleached your works! Plus, HIV-2 remains extremely rare. However, since you are indeed being driven 'round the bend by your completely irrational fears, why not just get a rapid test? You'll have definitive proof that neither HIV-1 nor HIV-2 is your problem within 20 minutes. There are at least two FDA-approved rapid tests that screen for HIV-2: OraQuick HIV-1/HIV-2 (made by OraSure Technologies) and Multispot HIV-1/HIV-2 (made by Bio-Rad Labs).

Since these tests give results within 20 minutes, hopefully you won't have time to jump off a bridge or drink a gallon of arsenic.

Finally, I do believe you should consider psychiatric help, even if your HIV-2 test is negative (as I strongly suspect it will be). Your problems appear to go far deeper than irrational HIV fears.

Good luck!

I need your expert opinion, please!!!
Blowjob..Please answer Bob