HIV and Hepatitis tests
Jan 30, 2010
Is HIV (non-reactive) at nine months, Hepatitis C (negative) at 7 months and HgsAb (negative at 7 months conclusive?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Anus
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.