|HIV and Hepatitis tests
Jan 30, 2010
Is HIV (non-reactive) at nine months, Hepatitis C (negative) at 7 months and HgsAb (negative at 7 months conclusive?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Pain In Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.