Jan 30, 2010
I just got an email from The Body.Com titled "Bathhouse Addiction" that was about how someone got HIV from spending lots of time at a bathhouse. From the tone of this does this mean I should quit going to bathhouses? Does going to a bathhouse put one at a higher risk than gettin sex through other venues? Yes, I practice safe sex, thanks.
Response from Dr. Frascino
It's not where you have sex; it's how you have sex! Bathhouses can be safer than five-star hotels, depending on how you protect your one-eyed monster.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Black Spots Sign Of HIV Infection
- Does HIV Cause Ache In Testicles?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.