|Persistent symptoms for nine months, but negative at 3, 6 and 9
Jan 29, 2010
Should I continue testing till the 12th? tests: HIV antibodies non-reactive, Hepatitis C 0.1 s/c 0.0 - 0.8 (negative) HbsAg negative. Help!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your negative HIV tests at three, six and nine months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted. I would suggest you look elsewhere for the cause of your "persistent symptoms."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Antibody Negative Symptoms Persist
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
- Negative At 4 Months Recurring Symptoms
- Is Persistent Cough And Hiv Symptom?
- Having Sex During Period Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.