Jan 29, 2010
you were right we are indeed neg....they dida floresent which was neg then also a pcr neg to..again you are a great inspiration of hope to conserned people everywhere ...where do i send a donation to and God Bless thanks DR BOB
Response from Dr. Frascino
Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).
The foundation's address is:
The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave, Ste 145 Los Altos, CA 94024
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- Scared Of Hiv Test Results
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Breast Milk?
- How To Know If You Caught Hiv Right After Sex?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Early Stages Of Hiv?
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.