Jan 29, 2010
you were right we are indeed neg....they dida floresent which was neg then also a pcr neg to..again you are a great inspiration of hope to conserned people everywhere ...where do i send a donation to and God Bless thanks DR BOB
Response from Dr. Frascino
Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).
The foundation's address is:
The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave, Ste 145 Los Altos, CA 94024
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Percentage Of People Who Have Hiv Symptoms?
- First Days Of Hiv Infection
- Hiv Concentration In Body Fluids
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- How Many Days Before Symptoms Of Hiv Can Be Present?
- What If A Hospital Worker Is Pricked By A Hiv Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.