Am I now Woohoo?

Dear Dr. Bob

Firstly, I ought to state that I regard you as an inspiration, but I'm sure you're used to hearing that one!

I have, since last February, had an HIV concern - it's not the first, and I've read through your questions off and on since 2005! I have now tested negative for HIV, which (as I'm sure you can calculate) is 11 month post exposure. Obviously, that's way beyond definitive, but for my own karthartic closure, and in the spirit of my admiration for you, can I please have a Dr. Bob woohoo?

Thanks doc and stay well

Chris from the UK

Hello Chris from the UK,

Glad to oblige mate! Your negative HIV results out to 11 months post-exposure are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able!

Be well!

Scared to Death of Togo
INDETERMINATE HIV RESULT( updated EXTRA information with less grammar errors)? (BURD TURDS AS HIV SIGN FROM HEAVEN, 2010)