|Tested twice and happy about it...
Jan 28, 2010
This rather than being a question is a "thank you note" due to the fact that thanks to your site I got the courage to test my self four months ago, such test came back negative. I tested again last week in order to complete the six month window and again the test came back negative. I' like to thank you because thanks to all your comments to other people I found myfelf encouraged to do the tests.
Thanks again and God Bless.
Regards, Thankful guy!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Thankful Guy,
Thanks for your thanks Thankful Guy!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Does Chlamydia Look Like On A Man?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Age Group Does Genital Warts Affect The Most?
- Can You Get Shingles More Than Once?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.