Can't find in the archives....or anywhere!!! Donation added!!

I recently hung out with a friend that is HIV+. He was smoking a cigarette and I noticed his lip was slightly bleeding. Anywho, he blew the smoke right in my face and i inhaled ALL of the smoke and now I'm worried because he was bleeding from his lip then blew the smoke in my face and it went up my nose when I inhaled. Is this a risk?

$45 donation will be added to my paypal. Thank you doc

HIV from secondhand smoke? Nah. No way. No how. Cancer maybe, but HIV? Nope!

Thanks for the tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

One final note: Do your buddy a favor and encourage him to give up cigarettes. There's a good chance the cigarettes will put him six feet under long before HIV.

Be well.

BlowJob
Urinal Delemma -- Please Help -- I will Donate !!