HIV risk of faecal matter in a finger abrasion

Sorry Doctor, I made a mistake when I sent this before, so resending. Sorry if this is gross but I have to ask your advice: I was at a gay sex club last night and I started briefly fingering a guy in chaps who may well have been HIV+. Although I could not see any faecal matter when I removed my finger I could smell it. I washed my hands about five minutes later with soap (sorry not immediately, very gross!) but the water was NOT hot in the bathroom. When I got home I noticed a small superficial cut on the finger I'd used. I don't know how long it had been there. It was like a small and shallow paper cut. It may have happened after the incident (I cut another finger putting on my boots when I left the club but I'm not sure if I cut the finger I'm concerned about at the same time or earlier). If before, I think it must have been before I left home - so at least 1-1.5 hours before the incident. My question is: if the cut was there when this happened and the guy was positive, what are the chances of HIV infected faecal matter getting in the cut and infecting me? I'm not sure what counts as an open wound. Six hours after leaving the club the cut had closed up - but it still stings a little when I apply antiseptic. Does that make it an open wound and cause for concern? Please help. I am freaking out.

Poop that does not contain visible blood is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. (See below.) By the way, if you "let your fingers do the walking" into someone's back door, did your really think they'd come out smelling like lilacs?

hiv in nasal mucus? Aug 12, 2006

Dear dr. Frascino, does nasal mucus contain HIV and can an accidental ingestion of nasal mucus of a person with HIV and not on HAART be at risk? Thank you!

Nasal secretions similar to saliva, sputum, sweat, tears, urine, vomitus and feces are not implicated in the transmission of HIV, unless they contain visible blood.

Out of curiosity, how did you mange to "accidentally" chow down some HIV positive boogers?

Why are blood donation requirements so stringent?
Just Found Out I am Pregnant! $50 DONATION!