Insertive Oral Sex

Hello Doctor, I have tremondously read your posts and I am positive that I do not have HIV, but as a human tendancy I wouldlike to hear from you. I have read almost all your archives.

I met a couple of girls at a casino and had my Penis sucked. One girl sucked for about 2 minutes and I stopped her as my foreskin got circumsized. Other girl said she never sucked a virgin and she wanted to suck. I said no but she pelased me and I accepted and she sucked for 30 seconds. I did not see any blood on my penis except the fact that I had pain for a couple days because of my penis got exposed out for the first time due to my foreskin. This has been a week now and I am prefectly alright

I called the girl and asked her if she had any STD's or HIV, for which she said NO and asked her about another girl and she said I will be OK and they didnt have any.

I am facing some sleepless nights may be because of guilt. I had my Oraquick test 3 days after the exposure and i was negative. I am sure I will take a test at 4 weeks , 3 month and a 6 month mark but just curious to know my chances of contracting HIV.

I am scared if I may contract HIV because of this exposure with 2 girls with an unknown HIV status.

Thanks a lot for your valuable time and donation on the way...

"One girl sucked for about 2 minutes and I stopped her as my foreskin got circumcised" What???? She sucked so forcefully she circumcised you??? WOW. With suction like that, she could probably suck the chrome off a bumper!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible. A single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is all that you need. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this menage-a-trois suck-a-thon.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test remains negative.

Please Explain Doctor About Hiv 2 (HIV-2, HIV-2 TESTING, 2010)
Now that's a good question Re: