Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

YOU ARE AWESOME DR BOB - Please Read on !! I will not waste your time!
Jan 23, 2010

Dr. Bob,

If I understand you correctly, you are telling me that in this icky spit stuff.

There is No Risk, No Way, Nada, Zilch, Zero, Bupkis !!!

Cannot you not just tell me that to get rid of these Fear Spitting Feelings and move on.

Now you must really think I'm Nuts. But it's amazing that I have read through your archives and everybody Trusts Dr. Bob!!

And you know what.... I AM CONVINCED!! You are an Awesome Trustworthy individual who is actually saving a lot of peoples lives just throught this AWESOME Website!! And now I am a person that only Trusts Dr. Bob !!

I take my hat off to you Dr. Bob and will make it a life choice to support your Foundation!!

So in conclusion, So I understand this Correctly, Are you telling me this is completely a non-existent situation, or however you would like to word it !!! I guess in this situation is HIV even my problem or do you think it is deeper?

Make it easy for me and the only thing you will see from this point on about spitting is 'WET DONATIONS' ,,, Just kidding... but a commitment to support you in any way I can.

You are truly the Best Dr. Bob dont let anybody tell you any different.

Sincerely, Rich

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Rich,

OK, here ya go: "Your HIV-acquisition risk was absolutely, completely and unquestionably nonexistent! No risk. No way. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Bupkis!" OK?

No, I don't think you're totally nuts, just mildly whacked.

Be well, Rich.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Condom after Bare Insertion (BAREBACKING TOP/POSSIBLE INFECTION)
Next
Can Lymph Nodes Be Reduced?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.