YOU ARE AWESOME DR BOB - Please Read on !! I will not waste your time!

Dr. Bob,

If I understand you correctly, you are telling me that in this icky spit stuff.

There is No Risk, No Way, Nada, Zilch, Zero, Bupkis !!!

Cannot you not just tell me that to get rid of these Fear Spitting Feelings and move on.

Now you must really think I'm Nuts. But it's amazing that I have read through your archives and everybody Trusts Dr. Bob!!

And you know what.... I AM CONVINCED!! You are an Awesome Trustworthy individual who is actually saving a lot of peoples lives just throught this AWESOME Website!! And now I am a person that only Trusts Dr. Bob !!

I take my hat off to you Dr. Bob and will make it a life choice to support your Foundation!!

So in conclusion, So I understand this Correctly, Are you telling me this is completely a non-existent situation, or however you would like to word it !!! I guess in this situation is HIV even my problem or do you think it is deeper?

Make it easy for me and the only thing you will see from this point on about spitting is 'WET DONATIONS' ,,, Just kidding... but a commitment to support you in any way I can.

You are truly the Best Dr. Bob dont let anybody tell you any different.

Sincerely, Rich

Hello Rich,

OK, here ya go: "Your HIV-acquisition risk was absolutely, completely and unquestionably nonexistent! No risk. No way. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Bupkis!" OK?

No, I don't think you're totally nuts, just mildly whacked.

Be well, Rich.

Condom after Bare Insertion (BAREBACKING TOP/POSSIBLE INFECTION)
Can Lymph Nodes Be Reduced?