OT: Pregnancy

Hi Doc,

I'm not usually like this, but I had a one night stand on Monday night. How I feel about that is something I'm working on, but I am worried about getting the girl pregnant.

I used a Trojan ultra thin condom, and it didn't have spermicide on it. Originally, I started to put the condom on upside down, but then flipped it the right way (which I later realized was stupid - as some of the stuff could have gotten on the outside of it).

Once I finished, I immediately took the condom off and tied it up, and checked it - there didn't seem to be any holes, and everything was still inside. But I'm worried because of the type of condom: ultra thin + no spermicide.

She last got her period in late December, and so she thinks she should be getting her period this Saturday - which means she would have been on day 24 of her cycle when we had sex. Is that good or bad timing?

$100 donation when my question is replied to - it's worth that for peace of mind! I really am not ready to be a dad, and am scared.

- Worried

Hi Worried,

Both the pregnancy risk as well as the HIV risk associated with your flip-flopped condom incident are essentially nonexistent. (This takes into account the timing of her menstrual cycle, the type of condom and your less-than-perfect condom technique.) Relax Max! If your one-night-stand gal-pal tries to claim you got her preggers, demand a paternity test!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Does Using Anti depressent tablets delays the window period?
Condom problem: Re.