Does Using Anti depressent tablets delays the window period?
Jan 23, 2010
Hi Bob I have been using anti-depressent tables for past 10 years if I want to check my hiv status does using of these anti depressent tables (they are Clomipromine and Fluoxitane) results in delaying my hiv status? that means what should be the window period in this case(i.e where people use anti depressent tables for long period). Kindly respond as early as possible.Looking for your reply eagerly.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Antidepressants have no effect on HIV test results or on the duration of the window period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.