Jan 23, 2010
Saw your recent reply to a Castleman's question and wanted to share this link with you in case you aren't aware of it: www.castlemans.org. Feel free to pass it along to anyone who asks in the future.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the link!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Syphilis And Eye Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.