happy anniversary Dr. Bob

Hey Dr. Bob,

I just wanted to say happy 19th anniversary. I don't know if it is the right thing to say or not because I'm not sure if anyone can really be happy with HIV. I'm glad that you are still offering this tremendous service to the world. This world is a whole lot better place with you in it kind SIR. My only hope is that one day we find a cure for this illness.

Your Friend Cincinnati William

P.S. You a great man and we love you much

Hi Cincinnati William,

Thanks for your kind words and good wishes! I actually considered writing a blog this week about my 19-year relationship with HIV, but then decided to wait until the two-decade mark next year, which somehow seemed a more appropriate milestone. (Of course, that means I now have to come up with another topic for this week's blog entry!)

Be well William. I'll do my best to be here for the cure.

group o
Should I postpone HIV test?