absolutely no logic in your expanations

I know you won't post this but thought I would send it anyway. When you explain 3 month vs 6 month it makes no sense and there is no scientific explanation in your answers. You say no way no how to someone exhibiting ars symptoms with ligitimate risk factors and you say encouraging but you need a test at 6 months. If seroconverting is poosible past 3 months how could you possibly tell someone no way no how and put the rest of the population in danger. When you are asked about this you basically say just because and kind of explain nothing for four to five paragraphs. Can you clear this up.

Tired of contadictory information

HIV sucks

I assess each questioner's risk based on the information provided, current testing guidelines and my interpretation of the extensive published research on the topic. There are indeed many variables to take into consideration and providing an assessment over the Internet can be challenging. Certainly the option for anyone to take a six-month test is always readily available to them. However, in many instances, I do not feel it is at all necessary. Feel free to do your own research on the topic. You'll find excellent references to support shortening the window period (barring unusual extenuating circumstances) to six weeks. Some testing centers have adopted six weeks as their standard. The majority continue to use the three-month cutoff. Older guidelines still use the original six-month mark. These older guidelines often do not take into account advances made in the newer testing assays.

Hope that helps. By the way, one thing we all certainly agree on is that "HIV sucks"! (And not in a good way either!)

PCR DNA or RNA
group o