|Unprotected scrotum licking with bad teeth -- PEP? Please, please, please help! -- will donate!
Jan 21, 2010
Dear Dr. Bob,
Please help! I performed oral sex on another guy -- he was wearing a condom throughout and did not ejaculate -- then I licked his scrotum without protection. And I do have a bad crown in the mouth where the gum frequently gets inflamed. How risky was this? Should I get PEP?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Should you get PEP? No, of course not, silly boy. You should get those gnarly teeth fixed. You need a dentist, not antiretrovirals!
Tea-bagging is not an HIV-transmission/acquisition risk!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.