Menatl HIV

Hi, i'm 17 years old, thank u 4 doin what you're doin'...i had non-protected gay oral sex with a man who told me later that he had HIV...The thing is that when he said that i inmediately threw up and got sick with a really high fever that lasted an entire week... i started reading on the net about synptoms and every time i discovered one, it hitted me...like, one week iread about dry skin and that night my skin started to crack, the other week i started sweating in night...each synptom seemed to attack me when i found out about it...i got a test after 3 months and a week and it tested negative, then 6 months and a week ant the result was negative again...i made a blood test and i got everything normal...i dont know hwat to do? is my min making up all these syntomps, i'm going crazy, please, help me

The HIV-transmission/acquisition risk associated with oral sex is very low. Your negative HIV-antibody tests at three and six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is certain: It's not HIV! It's entirely possible your symptoms are related to anxiety and fear of being HIV infected. You report: ". . . Each symptom seemed to attack me when I found out about it . . . ." That argues strongly for a strong psychological component to your problem.

As for "what to do" next, I have three suggestions:

1. Stop worrying about HIV. Yell WOO-HOO!

Learn more about HIV/AIDS by reviewing the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on the related links.

3. Learn to use the spell check function on your computer (menatl, syntomps, hwat, etc.)

Be well.

Will HINI Vaccination casued my HIV test result to be fault negative?
speck of spit landed in my mouth