Oral with blood in receptive partner mouth

My question is pretty difficult. I have practiced safe sex all my life always thought oral sex was little to know risk.. I had oral sex with a partner i was the insertive partner. about three minutes into the act i noticed blood on my penis. He said he was negative but i do have my doubts cause he seemed unconcered. Well the very next day i had flu like symptoms threw up once,fatigue,body ache,nasuea, lose of appeitite that lasted for about 2weeks. after that my appeitite started to return another week of diahree though but had a soar throat that lasted another 2weeks now im compelty back to normal. My question is i know oral sex is little to no risk but does that all change if blood is present im nervous? could all these symptoms be the anxiety, depression and extreme amount of stress im under Please Help. I will defenitely donate when my tax return comes in thanks in advance.

I Also did a Home access test at 14weeks allitle past 3months it came back negative can i wooo hoo or is a 6month needed since the presents of blood... From what i have seen no doctor has seen a 3month negative turn into a 6month positive...

Your negative Home Access test at 14 weeks is considered definitive, even if you noticed some blood on your Mr. Happy. It's also worth noting that symptoms that begin "the very next day" are not related to HIV. The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) generally become manifest two to three weeks (not days) after HIV primary infection.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

Thank you
please help 24hr since exposure is Pep warranted?