|Just a personal note.
Jan 17, 2010
Reading your blog really made me smile. Since I was diagnosed a year ago, I never stop thinking about it, or how I'll end up, but like Paula Dean, I say "no one lives forever" and let the heavy cream and butter flow!.
The picture at the end is priceless. You have great arms, your 'partner' is really cute, and the pup... well priceless. I'm into music too. For me it was building a 1927 Wurlitzer theater organ in the attic of my house. I have a partner too named Steve. We are coming up on 25 years. I wish we could legally marry for legal and financial reasons. We've already been 'spiritually married' for decades. I just wanted to write to reach out to you and say thanks. I know you hear it thousands of times, but I so appreciate you letting me view some of your life through the small window of your blog. You certainly are making the most of the cards you have been dealt, and helping so many people like me. Thanks for sharing Doc.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Three quick points:
1. Wow, a Wurlitzer theater organ in your attic? Cool. Very Phantom of the Opera.
2. "Steves" make excellent partners/spouses. Don't give up; marriage equality is coming.
3. Your extremely kind comments are warmly appreciated. I'm pleased you liked the blog flattered by the arms comment.
Be well my friend.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.