Just a personal note.

Reading your blog really made me smile. Since I was diagnosed a year ago, I never stop thinking about it, or how I'll end up, but like Paula Dean, I say "no one lives forever" and let the heavy cream and butter flow!.

The picture at the end is priceless. You have great arms, your 'partner' is really cute, and the pup... well priceless. I'm into music too. For me it was building a 1927 Wurlitzer theater organ in the attic of my house. I have a partner too named Steve. We are coming up on 25 years. I wish we could legally marry for legal and financial reasons. We've already been 'spiritually married' for decades. I just wanted to write to reach out to you and say thanks. I know you hear it thousands of times, but I so appreciate you letting me view some of your life through the small window of your blog. You certainly are making the most of the cards you have been dealt, and helping so many people like me. Thanks for sharing Doc.

Three quick points:

1. Wow, a Wurlitzer theater organ in your attic? Cool. Very Phantom of the Opera.

2. "Steves" make excellent partners/spouses. Don't give up; marriage equality is coming.

3. Your extremely kind comments are warmly appreciated. I'm pleased you liked the blog flattered by the arms comment.

Be well my friend.

H1N1 vac. and a positive HIV test result Help!
Urgent! unprotected sex (HIV STATISTICS, 2010)