So Happy Today I find we american are blessed by god

Hi Doc NO question just a thought hope you can post it. Jan 4th our president declared people with HIV are welcomed in US as immigrants or Visit family. I am so happy. We have the best resources in the world and if we can help people regardless if it is coming out of my paycheck or not ( I hope it does cause then I can tell God I helped his creation) that we can actually help some one live. Giving hope to some one to live is a very good reason for my self to live and that is a blessing in itself. God Bless America.

Oh Doc I tested Negative. :-) God bless you Doc. You have done a great job in helping people I will send you a donation very soon God Willing. I hope you will post my comment. I keep you in my prayers every night. :)

AL

Hi Al,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Excellent news.

I'm delighted by your negative HIV test and also by Obama's lifting of the discriminatory HIV travel ban! Despite the criticism of Obama, he's accomplished far more in his first year than Dubya did in his entire 8-year "reign of error."

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation! (www.concertedeffort.org) It's warmly welcomed.

Be well Al!

HIV Infection via Hand Job and Kissing in Manstrual blood
PEP does not slow down antibody production