HIV Infection via Hand Job and Kissing in Manstrual blood

I hired a bar girl in Bangkok 3 days back and I donot have the condemn as I did not intend to have sex. I did not touch her vagina, no frenck kiss, or sucking of boobs/vagina, and neither she had any. I only had few kisses over her mouth and other parts (not private parts). She licked my nipples gently twice ( and I am sure that I had no cut etc in that part). She went to washroom with a towel twice I think. Once, she tried to give me hand job (3-4 times only) and I decided to put a condemn. Then I notice blood on the bed, It was her period menstraul blood I think (As there was smell as well).

I was totally scared and went out, and had shower. I donot know the risk of having infection this way? I remember she was putting her underwear under her vagina sometimes (may be to stop blood), which I did not noticed earlier.

There was no ejaculation from any side. I was wearning two underweras all the time, except when she made hand-job for few seconds. I am afraid, may be she had some blood in her hands and when she put that hand in my penis for 3-4 times I may be infected?

Please help me what to do? It happended 3 days back. I am a PhD student and I am totaly stressed and cant focus on my studies. Should I tell this to my elder brother who is doctor?

Thanks a lot,

Rgrds,

Stressed John

(I m gonna send donations for such a great job!)

Hey Stressed John,

You hired a bar girl for a "one night in Bangkok" experience and didn't have a condom because you "did not intend to have sex"???? You really weren't planning to bang cock in Bangkok? Hmm. Hard to believe you hired a hooker just to play Parcheesi! But OK, I'll believe you. (Millions wouldn't, but I will!)

Your HIV fears are unwarranted. The HIV-acquisition risk from the scenario you describe is essentially nonexistent. If my reassurances are not sufficient for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm confident the result will be negative. (I'm also confident your brother will concur with my assessment!)

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and desperately needed. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test is negative.

Good luck. Be well.

how to donate
So Happy Today I find we american are blessed by god