how to donate

first i want to know the procedure for donation and my concern is,i test positve for mon0 but all the symptome appears like hiv infection,fifth week home test negative then 7th week western blot negative now 8th week hiv-i rna quant also negative, i just want to confirm that these test's shows that i am not hiv positve or do i need to wait three month mark,please answer my question and also send me info for donation.

The best test for HIV diagnostic screening is an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. Generally we do not use RNA PCR testing for routine HIV screening, due to the rate of false positives, other technical concerns and cost. Your negative tests to date are extremely encouraging. I am highly confident that a definitive HIV test at the three-month mark would be negative.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org). Thank you for your interest in helping others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month test remains negative. (I'm confident it will.)

PEP in '91 vs Today
HIV Infection via Hand Job and Kissing in Manstrual blood