Zambian Counseller please answer Sir, BODY MASS INDEX AND SEROCONVERSION, ANY RELATIONSHIP?

Respected Sir,and My Guru, people here beleive that those who are fat take longer to seroconvert if they are fat, could you kindly clarify Sir.I take this opportunity to thank you for your blessings,of late I did several lectures to poultry farm workers in Kitwe zambia, I used your valuable informations,it was the first time people are hearing such information... Sir, you are touching peoples lives here in Kitwe, I even talked briefly about you, I also did a Radio programme as its the only source of info for rural zambians most of them have good english knowledge, I also mentioned about the wonderful service you are doing.My name is Shantha kumar Samuel, basically I am an Indian expatriate Mechanical engineer,working for a manufacturing company in Kitwe for the last eight years, seeing the plight of HIV ravaging this part of africa I was deeply moved by peoples ignorance,thats when I started to councel people on HIV and AIDS, I am doing this when I find free time, using my own resources. This is just for your information, I will mail you some pictures and CD of my shows. All this was made possible purely by your encouragement and a humble heart to reachout to desperate people.YOU ARE A HERO IN THE LIVES OF MANY PEOPLE IN ZAMBIA...... YOU ARE TOUCHING PEOPLES LIVES.... MAKING A DIFFERENCE DIFFERENTLY... WORDS CANT EXPLAIN HOW WE HAVE BEEN MOVED SIR. Bye.

Whether a Two-Ton Tessie or a Twiggy, the time to HIV seroconversion would not change! Fat has no effect on the HIV window period.

I applaud your compassionate efforts and good deeds! If we all did our part, we could stop HIV cold in its tracks.

Be well. Stay well.

Entering a relationship with an infected partner
Isentress and Depression