Entering a relationship with an infected partner

I am a gay man without HIV, and am deeply considering entering a relationship with an infected gentleman. I am lookin for advice on professional counsel that I could seek in Cleveland, Ohio that would educate both he and I on our sexual options. I want to really be educated before entering this relationship and know what boundries we have.

I would suggest you and your positively charged Mr. Happily-Ever-After read through the chapter in the archives of this forum devoted to magnetic couples for a start. Then, proceed on to the chapters on sexual prevention, sexual transmission, and safer sex techniques. You should then discuss between the two of you exactly what activities, based on the information, you both comfortable doing. This is called "negotiated safety." Finally, I would suggest you both talk to your buddy's HIV physician specialist to clear up any question related to "sexual options." Open communication and setting mutually agreed upon boundaries ("negotiated safety") is key! As the old saying goes: "An ounce of prevention . . . ."

Stay safe. Stay well.

recieved ur reply with 1000 thanks
Zambian Counseller please answer Sir, BODY MASS INDEX AND SEROCONVERSION, ANY RELATIONSHIP?