Jan 14, 2010
can iget tested for hiv next day after having unprotected sex?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, you can get tested for HIV the day after having unsafe sex. However, the results won't tell you anything, so why bother? HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive. I suggest you get HIV tested at three months!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Shingles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.