Jan 14, 2010
can iget tested for hiv next day after having unprotected sex?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, you can get tested for HIV the day after having unsafe sex. However, the results won't tell you anything, so why bother? HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive. I suggest you get HIV tested at three months!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.