Andrea from Argentina

Hi Robert, you might noto remember me, but I do remember how much you helped me with your answers when I had a big scare. I just write to thank you and to make sure you are fine :) Love! xxxxx Andrea :)

Hi Andrea,

Welcome back to the forum. I'm still here. "Fine" is a relative term. Fine or even not-so-fine, you'll never hear me complain about my situation in life. I remain certain I'm one of the luckiest guys on the planet. My feelings about living with HIV can best be summed up by the following quote:

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." -- George Bernard Shaw Be well. Stay well. Happy healthy 2010 Andrea!

western blot negative (ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS CONVINCED THEY WERE HIV POSITIVE, 2010)
I think you are amazing!!!