A Post For Everyone
Jan 14, 2010
Would like to thank you for your work on this forum as well as your charitable foundation. People like you make a difference in the world and this is very refreshing and appreciated.
I have been posting on and off for the last 6 years with varying degrees of anxiety. In this time I have learned the following:
1. All things in life entail some level of risk. It is up to us individually to be well informed of the risks before taking them.
2. Symptoms do NOT mean anything. Base your assessment on your risk and not on symptoms.
3. Live in the present. There is nothing you can do about things that have happened in the past. Learn from mistakes to ensure you do not repeat them in the future.
Once again, thank you Dr. Bob for your help and compassion and I wish you the very best in life.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your kind comments. I totally agree with the three lessons you've learned!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.