A Post For Everyone

Hi Doc,

Would like to thank you for your work on this forum as well as your charitable foundation. People like you make a difference in the world and this is very refreshing and appreciated.

I have been posting on and off for the last 6 years with varying degrees of anxiety. In this time I have learned the following:

1. All things in life entail some level of risk. It is up to us individually to be well informed of the risks before taking them.

2. Symptoms do NOT mean anything. Base your assessment on your risk and not on symptoms.

3. Live in the present. There is nothing you can do about things that have happened in the past. Learn from mistakes to ensure you do not repeat them in the future.

Once again, thank you Dr. Bob for your help and compassion and I wish you the very best in life.

Sol

Hi Sol,

Thanks for your kind comments. I totally agree with the three lessons you've learned!

Be well. Stay well.

Is this the cure? (09')
Not Gulliene-Barre-Diagnosed as Peripheral Neuropathy! Donation to follow tomorrow!