Is this the cure? (09')

not for aids but for homosexuality, a team of religious medical scientists just came up with what could be the cure to homosexuality which is indeed a psychogenetic disease, here goes:

-Convincing bisexuals to limit their sexual activities to members of the opposite sex.

-Convincing homosexuals to become celibate.

-Convincing gay men and lesbians to attempt to maintain heterosexual relationships, whilst retaining their homosexual orientation.

feel free to pass this along and promote it dr. bob, god bless.

Is this the cure? No, of course not, silly person!

The term "religious medical scientists" is an oxymoron. Religion is based solely on faith and myth. Medical science is based on fact and reality.

Convince homosexuals to become celibate? Good luck with that, sweetie. Remember how well that worked for all those Catholic priests?

As for convincing gay men and lesbians to maintain heterosexual relationships whilst retaining their homosexual orientation, how about just for discussion purposes we turn that around? How well would it work for someone to convince you to maintain only gay sexual relationships whilst retaining your innate heterosexual orientation??? Yeah, that's what I thought!

Feel free to pass my comments along and promote them. Sexual orientation, be it gay or straight, is innate, normal and perfectly healthy. You can't cure something that is not in the least bit ill.

Donation for your wonderful support to mankind, A question about my life and death
A Post For Everyone