OK -- I LIKE THE COMEBACK ON THE MIDGETS -- YOUR'RE A QUICK ONE - HELP ME ON THIS - I'LL SEND ANOTHER DONATION!!

Dr. Bob,

First, I would like to thank you for your quick reply. Your donation was quick too. In the mail.

I forgot to ask you about one thing in the situation that happened to me.

Should I test? or even be worried at all about what happened?? More importantly -- Should I have to test again. I just tested last month and was Neg. I just want to whoo - hoo like the others.

Thank You,

Daniel

Another Donation Today - If you answer my question from Saturday!! (Submitted Jan 11, 2010) Dr. Bob,

I sent you another quick question. In the situration I had dexribed. Do you think it call for a HIV Test???

I'll make it short and quick. OOOhhh -- And I am not Chinese,

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Glad you enjoyed my "little" quip about little people. However, you seem to have glossed right over the most important comment in my response. Here, I'll emphasize it for you: "YOUR HIV-ACQUISITION RISK IS COMPLETELY NONEXISTENT"!!!!!!!

The answers to your follow-up questions should be obvious enough that even Dubya would surmise them. OK, maybe not Dubya, but let's just say anyone with an extra-chromosome would surmise.

1. Should you test? No, of course not, silly boy, because "YOUR HIV-ACQUISITION RISK IS COMPLETELY NONEXISTENT!"

2. Should you worry at all about what happened? Absofrickenlutely NOT! Because "YOUR HIV-ACQUISITION RISK IS COMPLETELY NONEXISTENT!"

3. Should you test again??? Dude! Exactly what part of "YOUR HIV-ACQUISITION RISK IS COMPLETELY NONEXISTENT!" are you having difficulty understanding???

Yes, Daniel, you should WOO-HOO before folks begin to think you're cuckoo!

I'M GOING BACK TO DATING MIDGETS...... I'M NUTS OVER THEM Jan 8, 2010

Ok, What's up Dr. Bob? Do I have put out a good joke for an answer? Please Dr. Bob... Help me so I can put this in the past.

First, I would like to thank you for all your work you do for everybody around the world. You are truly a saint.

Next, I'm sure you hear a lot of crazy questions. Well, I can top them. I had a situation that happened at work and I am a little paranoid over it. Please not only answer my question but give me an address where I can make a donation. I will donate right away.

I was at work and I guess I had a blemish on my back. My back itched so I rubbed it on the corner of a wall. I guess to be blunt, by rubbing it on the wall, It opened up the blemish. I guess you can say it popped a zit. I didn't know it bled but it did.

In that same day, a co-worker asked me for a tweezers because he got a sliver. So he is picking at his hand on and off through out the day. His finger bled.

Two hours passes and this guy says, What happened to your back... because he saw spots of blood,,, as he is touching it with the finger he was messing with. I know it touched the blemish I had, but it was on the outside of my shirt.

Now I'm a little paranoid because I do not know when the last time he was messing with his finger. But I do know he touched my back with that finger.

Here's where I am a little paranoid. I do not know his HIV status. If he is positive or negative. Do I ask him? What if he was messing with his finger. What if his finger was moist with anything on it (even blood from squeezing it) What are the chances of getting the HIV virus this way. Is there any chance at all to get HIV in this situation?

Please Dr. Bob help me understand this and sort this out. I don't know the answer to this or I wouldn't be asking.

Thank You in advance and please give me an address where I can make a sizeable donation.

Thank You, Daniel

LETS GET THIS OVER WITH - I WILL DOUBLE MY DONATION (Submitted Jan 6, 2010)

Dr. Bob,

Thank You, Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Well, a catchy title or good joke certainly doesn't hurt.

". . . I am a little paranoid . . . ." BINGO! I absolutely agree, except I'd leave off the "a little" part! Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent.

As for your popped zit query topping the list of crazy questions in the forum, all I can say is "No way. No how!" Have you read some of the whacked-out, totally loony tunes questions that crowd their way into this forum? Yours sounds boringly academic and astoundingly normal in comparison.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. Be kind to the midgets. After all, they are the last folks to realize it's raining, but the first to drown. How fair is that?

Condom breakage has gotten me Worried
Still with in 24 hours of potential exposure; Please help