Regarding No Comment Schizophrenic Potty Mouth

The questioner wrote:"It seems that Dr. Frascino knows a lot about people then his job, but I think he knows shit, when someone is looser he can't give a chance to the others, just stay where you and support the USA and shut up, you fucking asshole."

I don't know about you or anyone else, but I have no clue what this guy/gal is trying to convey here. Almost appears like loose associations exhibited by those with schizophrenia.

No Comment Guy/Gal, please take your antipsychotics faithfully and diurnally or we'll have to restrain your ass and pump you full of thorazine.

Thanks!

Thanks for your support! Thorazine might indeed work well in this case.

can a person go from aids back to hiv
Dr Bob - A wonderful human being, healer, and friend