Inconclusive Hep C result part 3 - The saga

Just got results back, the antibody test again was inconclusive (they have no idea), but the viral load was undetectable so they have said that I do not have Hep C. what could of changed in me do you think that now causes the inconclusive result for antibodies?

I am going with the virus detection of zero for now and am relieved!

I agree you do not have hepatitis C. All screening laboratory tests have limitations. Your false-positive antibody test could result from cross-reacting antibodies having nothing to do with hepatitis C.

Need help to keep sanity
Am I being paranoid?