|Inconclusive Hep C result part 3 - The saga
Jan 9, 2010
Just got results back, the antibody test again was inconclusive (they have no idea), but the viral load was undetectable so they have said that I do not have Hep C. what could of changed in me do you think that now causes the inconclusive result for antibodies?
I am going with the virus detection of zero for now and am relieved!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I agree you do not have hepatitis C. All screening laboratory tests have limitations. Your false-positive antibody test could result from cross-reacting antibodies having nothing to do with hepatitis C.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing For Hepatitis Inconclusive
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.