Good Luck Karma Worked

Except I think the test is premature it's 10 weeks instead of twelve and the councilor didn't seem worried he said it's fourth generation so at 3 weeks it's even 80%.

Shall I retest?

Ten weeks is two weeks short of the three-month guideline. Why did you jump the gun? Whether you retest is up to you. What I can do is advise you that the current guidelines continue to state that HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not definitive.

As for your "80%" statistic, I cannot confirm that figure. Plus it's worth noting that "80%" would still miss one out of every five HIV infections!

WHY AREN'T PEOPLE BEING CAREFUL OF WHO THEY SLEEP WITH
Hi Dr, bob, need help desperately, have donated, will donate more!