WHY AREN'T PEOPLE BEING CAREFUL OF WHO THEY SLEEP WITH

I AM 24 AND SEEING PEOPLE LIVING OR CATCHING THE VIRUS THAT CAUSES HIV AIDS IT SOMETIMES HAVE ME WORRIED. IS IT TRUE THAT THIS YEAR EVERY HOUSEHOLD IN THE WORLD WILL KNOW AT LEAST ONE PERSON LIVING WITH HIV AIDS, IT COULD BE YOUR MOTHER AUNTY ETC. IS IT TRULY SPREADING RAPIDLY

"Being careful who you sleep with" is only a small portion of HIV prevention! Safer sex techniques are the real key to decreasing the number of new infections.

"Positively charged" folks now number over 33,000,000 worldwide. Yes, it could be your mother, aunty or even the cyber-sexpert answering your question at this very month. (Yep, I'm "virally enhanced!" The virus found me at work in January 1991.)

Take a read through the archives of this forum. We have entire chapters devoted to HIV sexual prevention, safer sex techniques, oral sex and other topics pertinent to your concerns.

Immediate HIV Exposure Question (LISTERINE, 2010)
Good Luck Karma Worked