I Guess That's Why They Call You an Expert
Jan 8, 2010
Thanks Dr. Bob. I am going to accept your expert opinion that there is nothing to worry about and move on. Thanks for everything (from me, my baby and my husband...all of whom will be happy to see the end of this).
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.