Just got tested

Hi Dr. Bob the handsome,

Here I am again...It's like we all just can't get enough ass kicking from u doc and keep coming back for more!

Since I had an experience back in late Sep 09 that you later considered as a significant risk exposure to the you-know-what disease, strange thoughts and anxiety kept coming and going. So hardly I waited for over three months and I got tested yesterday for HIV and syphilis. The operator poked my finger and collected my blood using that thin glass tube and he tap the blood onto the HIV testkit probably touching the test paper with that glass capillary. He then collect blood again from my finger using the same glass capillary for the syphilis test. So a few mins later, the test results both revealed negative. Before I started woothefreakinghoo full throated, I've got this second thought: is it appropriate for the operator to reuse the glass capillary? I remembered the HIV testkit made use of HIV antigens (i'm not sure if antigen can transmit the virus itself?), so is there by any change the glass capillary has transferred anything to my blood, e.g. HIV? I know this may sound stupid to you n maybe this whole event has created one more HIVphobic in the world. (ps. but then I think may be i'm not such a HIVphobic having read a previous post about food contaminated by circle jerking of restaurant staff.......I'm not denying I am one of those paranoid, but u just can't imagine how hard I laughed!!)

So anywayz, if u tell me i'm just another crazy person n HIV is never my problem, no way, no how, then I guess you'll heard a freaking unbelieveable ultra high volume of WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOO across half of the planet. BTW, if that happens, I'd probably stop here on this forum but be prepared if some nuts take the flight n give you big kisses on your face until you'r dripping wet. U know who's crazy.

Happy 2010 n all the best:)!

not-such-a-worriedwreck

Hey not-such-a-worriedwreck,

Reusing the glass capillary tube for the two tests is fine. HIV cannot be transmitted by anti-HIV antibodies, HIV antigens or HIV test kits. No frickin' way. No frickin' how.

Now before you give us your full-throated, ferociously-committed WOOOOO-HOOOOO YABBA DABBA DOOOOOO, give me a chance to put my ear plugs in. OK, that's better. Go ahead; let 'er rip!

Glad you got a chortle out of circle jerk guy. I'll repost that one below, just for fun.

Finally, kissing until I'm dripping wet sounds hot.

food served shortly after it gets poisoned with semen Dec 21, 2009

If one were to greatly anger the workers and manager of a restaurant and they performed a circle jerk onto one's food SHORTLY BEFORE SERVING IT, could one get HIV?

You're wondering about the manager and workers' circle jerking onto your happy meal shortly before serving it??? Dude, tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding. (Does the restaurant happen to be named "Jackaroos?")

Need help.
Perhaps not suitable for general distribution...