Need help.

I had a risk in 1999 unprotected with a woman. It was a one-night stand. The next day I had to get them to give me a ride and her daughter kept looking in the rearview mirror at the mother saying just loud enough for me to hear You can get Aids from that. She said it like twice. She wanted me to hear. I did notice that the carpet was tore out of the living room. The woman had a female friend with her that I noticed had some type of rash.

I never thought no more about this until about 6 months later when I got sick. It started off with my hands. They started sweating and seemed tender and the tips of my fingers was tender and dark pinkish colored. There was so many symptoms went on that I cant remember them all. Severe fatigue, skin rash, my skin would flake off so bad I could shake it out of my clothes and my hair. My hair seemed to come out when I brushed it. Joint pain and pain running down my arms and legs, floaters in the eyes, red eyes. A lot of these symptoms would not be at the same time as others. It got so bad I tore the carpet out of my living room because I thought something was in it, which there wasnt. In the year 2000 I started coughing because of a throat irritation and my sinuses was bad and I start spitting out green snot. When this finally cleared up my tongue started getting some kind of coating on it, which is still continuing to this day. I can brush it off but it will still come back and I still have a cough from an irritated throat. The back of my head started feeling numb and then my ears started ringing. The ringing in my ears is continuing to this day. My chest gets sore sometimes. In the middle of 2000 I got severe diarrhea that lasted for a week. I still have loose stools. I went from 165lbs down to 145lbs. When this finally cleared up I gained weight back and went way over my normal weight to 195lbs with a distended belly. I got some kind of hard nodule like sore on my wrist and my wrists on both arms got smaller like something destroyed some of the muscle in them.

Anyway, I believe that some of the people that I got around got sick too. One person got sick after I went and stayed with him in 2000 and in 2006 he died of heart congestion. The doctors dont know why. Another person has seizures, which the doctors dont know why. He has had staph infections too. Another one keeps having bladder infections ever so often and just this week she went to her doctor and he tested her urine and said that she had another one starting. This time a bacterial and a yeast one at the same time, which he told her, was rare.

I have seen the same doctor since the middle of 2000 although my first doctor I saw from October 1999, which was 6 months after the risk, to the middle of 2000. She was supposed to test for everything and said everything came back good. The only one I saw was for Hepatitis, which was neg. I lost that since then. The doctor I have seen since 2000 was supposed to get all my records but some of them are missing for some reason. Ive also had a couple of HIV tests done that he was supposed to get and he said was negative but they werent in my medical records that I got from him in 2007. I dont know why.

I do have 3 HIV test results in my medical records. One is from 8/15/2000, which is like a year and 4 months from risk. It is from QUEST DIAGNOSTICS SmithKline Beecham and it says HIV-1 AB SCREEN W/REFL NON-REACTIVE. I have another from 11/30/2000. It is from QUEST DIAGNOSTICS SmithKline Beecham and it says HIV-1 AB SCREEN W/REFL NON-REACTIVE. I have one from 4/12/2005, which is from ARUP LABORATORIES HIV-1 AB NEGATIVE.

On my CBC from 11/07/99 my WBC was 8.9 and on my automated differential the Lymphocytes were 16.7 L and Monocytes were 12.0H.

On my CBC from 08/15/00 my WBC was 8.2 and on my automated differential the Lymphocytes were 31.8 and Monocytes were 9.8H.

On my CBC from 11/30/00 my WBC was 8.1 and on my automated differential the Lymphocytes were 31.0 and Monocytes were 9.0.

On my CBC from 04/12/05 my WBC was 7.9 and on my automated differential the Lymphocytes were 31.1, Monocytes were 12.9H, EOS were 3.2H, BASOS were 2.0H.

On my CBC from 06/24/07 my WBC was 11.2H and on my automated differential the Lymphocytes were 21.9, Monocytes were 10.8H.

The reason I have so many of these is I had to go to the hospital a few times.

I feel like Im getting a bunch of false negatives because I know that I got something from that woman and I have been sick ever since. Ive not had any risks since then.

I also had another HIV test and a Syphilis test done at another place in 2008. They were negative too.

What should I do?

Thanks

What should you do? That's an easy one. You should stop perseverating on a disease that you don't have. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out eight years from your walk on the wild side are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

If you cannot accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you dodged the HIV bullet, then you should get counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront and overcome your irrational fears.

Questions from your answer
Just got tested